Very happy to announce that last week we had three new projects funded, so if you are a Co Op member please consider choosing one of these as your funding option (BEVS and Skylarks are Rushcliffe based projects).
- Infrastructure for conservation grazing at Foxcovert Nature Reserve (linked to Gedling Local Group) –https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/17587 (we will receive approx. £2,000 for this in Dec 2018)
- Green Rangers youth volunteering at Skylarks Nature Reserve (linked to the Keeping It Wild Youth Group) –https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/14852 (we will receive approx. £2,666 for this in Dec 2018)
- Badger Edge Vaccination Scheme (NWT) – https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/14394 (we will receive approx. £5,166for this in Dec 2018)
Also, we now have the final figures raised through the four current/previous projects – these being:
- Skylarks Nature Reserve – tools and reserve improvements (NWT city group/Keeping it Wild) – (we received £1284.00 for this in April 2017)
- Wild Science – educating kids about nature (Attenborough Education Programme – linked to Beeston Wildlife Group) –https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/7943 (we will receive £2362.84 for this in Dec this year)
- Keeping it Wild roadshow of events (NWT) – https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/10489 (we will receive £1802.91 for this in Dec this year)
- Pondemonium! Wilford’s Wetland Wonders (linked to South Notts Local Group) – https://membership.coop.co.uk/causes/10863 (we will receive £1958.05 for this in Dec this year)
So that’s at least £17,000 income from the Co-op in total spread over two years – a very good reason to like the Co-op at the moment!!!